Re: 8.1.6 for Linux Problem

From: Stephen Gallagher <stephen.gallagher1_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:03:28 +0100

Thanks for the reply,

I use dbstart to start the database but still the same error occured.

After playing around I have managed to get it to work after looking at a script which was installed and sudenly an instance of ORACLE was created.

Creation does work much better from a script outside of X, it's certainly memory hungry.

Regards,

Steve Gallagher