Oracle 7.x under Novell Netware 4.1x & Delphi. How to connect ?

From: Maxim <MaximK_at_mail.ru>
Date: 2000/08/13

Please, help me.

I wanna to connect Delphi with Oracle server 7.x (under Novell Netware 4.1x) What I already done :

  1. I have installed Oracle server. And start it by commands: Oraloads loads svrmgr connect internal...
  2. From client side I've installed Oracle client with SQL Plus and Net easy cfg...

What I should do next to connect Oracle server to Delphi ? Please, if you can give me a simple instruction, cause Ican't understand a standard Oracle help.

Maxim. Received on Sun Aug 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT