Linux: NumberFormatException

From: Clinton Carr <ccarr_at_websocket.com>
Date: 2000/08/13

My 8.1.6 install on Slackware Linux fails at the database creation step. When I run dbassist manually I get a java.lang.NumberFormatException. I read in the FAQ that I should ignore this but the dbassist window never displays. I have tried logging on as oracle and root. Any clues? Received on Sun Aug 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT