OCP 8 to 8i

From: Brandel <brandel_at_qed.net>
Date: 2000/08/12

Did any one just take the Certification test 8 to 8i New Features For Administrators? I thought this was the hardest test yet. I didn't fail any of the Oracel 8 tests, but I just failed this one for the second time. This time I remeber several of the questions I didn't know the answers to. I went home and started to look them up in my Oracle Press Oracle 8 DBA Certification Certification Guide. Now I know why I got them wrong, it is becuase they are not in there. Some of the questions go back to Oracle 8 and others will take some research to get the answers for.

Did anyone else have the same experience? I heard that at the end of August they will change this test from a Beta version to a "regular" version. Does anyone know what will change? The 2 tests I took so far were very similar, but not identical. If the third one is very similar, I think I will finally pass it.

On the one hand the test was very hard, but on the other I also feel like a moron because you only need to get 36 out of 60 to pass. Received on Sat Aug 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT