Forms 5/6 & Personal Oracle 8

From: H.AlDhaheri <phantom_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: 2000/08/12

Hi,
I'm having really hard time trying to install either Forms 5 or 6 and PO8 under Windows98. If I installed PO8, Forms 5 will not work, i.e. not possible to connect using Form Builder 5 or SQL*Plus 3.3. It's even worse with Forms 6. It wouldn't be able to install it at all. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanx in advance.

Platform: Win98 SE

--
Best Regards,
H.Jaboos