Re: strange behaviour of sp

From: luio <lctNOlcSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/08/12

I did not use
'delcare' at all.

I created the sp from a java with original sql statement and executeupdate(sql).

after I created it, I can change it from the dba studio.

in fact, the sp will be valid if I remove a white space or put one white space. After it is valid, I can choose to keep the white space or delete it to make it exact same as the original code created from java

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Sat Aug 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT