Re: Newbie needs training advice

From: Jon Temple <temples_at_att.net>
Date: 2000/08/10

Thanks for the advice and it appears that the Oracle store offers free trials to download for software ... but not for CBTs or technology based training as Oracle likes to call it. I kept looking then finally called Oracle education and they told me that they do NOT offer trail versions of their technology based training products.

Thanks,

Jon

--
Thanks,