SQL - SELECT x rows...

From: Joseph Ranseth <jransethNO_SPAM_at_worldcupfishing.com>
Date: 2000/08/09

How can I select 'x' number of rows from/in a query?

ie: I want to select the 20 oldest employees, or 100 highest paid, etc.

Is there a simple way of going about this, or do I have to select all of the records and then only print the desired amount (That wouldn't be efficient, though, would it?)

Thanks in Advance,

JR Received on Wed Aug 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT