Re: How difficult is OCP DBA exam 1: Introduction to PL/SQL?

From: <volk333_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/09

i found the questions in the 1st exam to be extremely difficult.not all of them of course but quite a few.maybe i am stupid , i do not know. i knew the STS 100% and i failed my exam .i needed 39 and i got 37. so as you see,knowledge of STS is not all from my experience. you need other sources except of STS.

In article <8mhurh$2b7$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   gmei_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi:
>
> To the people who recently took OCP DBA Exam1: Introduction to PL/SQL,
> How difficult it is?
>
> I have Michael Ault's "EXAM CRAM" Book, Couchman's "EXAM GUIDE" and
 also
> SelfTest's CD with 302 questions. And I understand most of them.
>
> But someone who took the exam before said the real test questions are
> more difficult than these, like a level higher. Is it true? I have
 never
> taken any exam yet and I thought (and guess) the difficult level
 should
> be similar to SelfTest's practice questions (on CD).
>
> Any response will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Guang
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Aug 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT