Re: Metalink - anyone still work there?! Anybody else given horrible service?

From: Rosemary Fleming <rosemary_at_cips.ca>
Date: 2000/08/08

I have noticed that lately that sometimes I can't get into Metalink through the San Francisco server But if I login to London or Singapore servers, I can get in. So next time, try one of the other servers.

Rosemary
"David Pomphrey - DNP" <High.Flight_at_btinternet.com> wrote in message news:397CBCDB.1F1D_at_btinternet.com...
Metalink's a bit broken at the moment.

But it's designed to save Oracle money, so they should get it working better and faster in time.

D.P. Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT