Re: asynchronous multi-master replication - scheduling

From: Sander <sorry_at_no.mail.back.com>
Date: 2000/08/08

>Try setting "delay_seconds" to something larger than the interval number of
>seconds. That will cause it to continually attempt replication.

>> I have just made a configuration of 2 db's with asynchronous
>> replication. But I noticed that it only replicates once a minute.
>>
>> I have looked around to make 5 seconds of it, but cannot find any
>> setting to do that. I have also made scheduled links (with option
>> every 5 seconds) but it still replicates once a minute.

I still don't get it.
I have tried interval expression 1 second with delay seconds: 0, 1, 10, 120
and it still replicates once a minute

But I'm not sure I'm doing it right
I use the oracle replication manager
I have made a master group
with one table
2 master sites
and asynchronous replication

I have made a scheduled link
with interval expression 1 second
and have tried delay seconds 0, 1, 10, 120

is this ok till now.

ok, but it still doesnot work.
is that because the date is without seconds should I first change the date format
then open the scheduled links and modify the date so that they have seconds ?

or am I doing it totally wrong ?

thanks in advance,
Sander Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT