forms 5 - cursor problem (Not PL/SQL cursor)

From: mh579 <mh579_at_bluecarrots.com>
Date: 2000/08/08

Is there a way of changing the standard cursor in forms 5. Our database uses forms 5 and our users are having difficulty seeing the cursor when tabbing through fields in the forms. On some fields we have CENTERED the text aligment so the cursor is in the middle of the field, but this is not desriable on all fields

any ideas would be grateful;

martin hopkins Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT