Re: What's the best reporting tool for ad-hoc and custom-made reporting

From: Dino Hsu <dino1_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: 2000/08/06

Dear all,

One more question for reporting, in the process of getting the result, SQL*Plus will stop responding to any user interaction. For complicated reports, it may take from minutes to hours to get the result, it is much better if the program can show a progress bar to inform the user of the approximate time needed to complete the job.

Thanks again.
Dino