Downloading Oracle 8.x from technet.oracle.com

From: Prasanth A. Kumar <kumar1_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/08/05

I'm trying to download the development version of Oracle 8.x for Linux from technet.oracle.com but their ftp server very slow. Even with my cablemodem, it goes at 4kb/s and I have ended up having a failed connection after downloading for a few hours. Do they have any faster mirror sites?

--
Prasanth Kumar
kumar1_at_home.com