Re: Select * and column names

From: Talar <talar_at_deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/05

This
>A nasty detail. In some dictionary views it is column_position, in some
column_id

Do you mean that this depends on the view only, or is it a oracle version specific thing? If it is the latter case than I would need to find a remedy for it to make it version compatible.

Right now it basically works. Using this view however does seem to show the indexes as well as the columns. The describe command only shows the columns, actually in the way I want it, too bad that i can't use the describe for this

thanks,

Wil Received on Sat Aug 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT