export utility question -

From: Martin Schmid <schmidm_at_kta95.com>
Date: 2000/08/04

We have a script on our backup that exports databases before running the tape.

exp73 SYSTEM/MGR_at_2:KTA0 FULL=Y COMPRESS=Y FILE=D:\KTA0FULL.DMP LOG=D:\KTA0FULL.LOG

what is the @2:KTA0 ???? Is this linked throught the TNSNAMES file or something? We had an Accountant that had our Oracle system setup, but it is an absolute nightmare... and I am the only one that is trying to make sense of it all.

Thanks for any input.. please reply here and CC: schmidm_at_kta95.com

Thanks

--
Martin Schmid
IT Applications Developer