Re: password for internal?

From: Alex News <alexr_at_mincom.com>
Date: 2000/08/03

Hi,
You can't do that. Internal is login for OS athenticated users, i.e. you have to belong to a group
with ownership of the oracle instance. You can create a password file as well and the doco
is saying that this is how you change the sys and internal password. This is true for sys but
oracle will connect you to sys schema every time you connect as internal (it disregards the password).

Alex