Re: Installing two versions of Oracle

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/08/01

Question one:
Yeah sure, at a customer I had *four* versions on one single Unix box Question two:
shouldn't be a problem as they will end-up in different Oracle homes. Question three:
No, but trust my word, I have installed Oracle too often to be not reassured about that.
Question four: the kernel extensions are AFAIK AIX version specific (different version for AIX 3 and 4) *not* Oracle specific.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA