Re: PL/SQL vs Java vs Pro*C for switching?

From: pretzelman <pretzelman_at_fakeaddress.com>
Date: 2000/08/01

Sounds like a job for old fashioned TCP/IP socket programming. There is a telnet API you can use to establish telnet sessions, send commands, etc. all through the telnet library. Grab a copy of "Internetworking with TCP/IP" by Comer and Stevens, Pretice Hall. There are three volumes, and they're pretty old. You'll need volume three. Good luck.

Paul