Memory leaking when creating views

From: Sam Habbab <sam_at_hasc.com>
Date: 2000/07/31

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there is any danger in creating as many views as one sees needed.
So far my system has about 20 views.

If the database runs out of memory, I think it deletes the least used sequence numbers. This can be solved by forcing the numbers to remain persistent.

Do I have to worry about the same problem when it comes to views?

Thanks.

S_at_M Received on Mon Jul 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT