Re: Developer 2000

From: Glenn Goslin <glenng_at_iafrica.com>
Date: 2000/07/30

The CD also indicates "for Windows NT", but I installed it on Win98, and it runs with no problem. I had incredible grief installing it, but I think that may have been due to all the other garbage I had on the PC. I had to re-install Win98 from scratch and then install Developer before any other software.

painful, but it worked.

Glenn