Re: Oracle Certification Exam Questions

From: DRODRIGU1 <drodrigu1_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/07/29

Download the practice test from the oracle website. It is quite close. Besides that, I would say that it pays to read the question VERY well, as sometimes I found they tried to trick me with a word. The test gives importance to the data dictionary views and what is contained within. You will need to be familiar with them. Good luck

DR Received on Sat Jul 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT