E-mail from forms

From: Eric Richardson <eric.richardson_at_mail.tju.edu>
Date: 2000/07/29

Hi all,

I am trying to find information about sending an e-mail from Oracle Forms. My current version is 4.5.

I have tried to find some documentation regarding sending it through Outlook Express (our standard e-mail client) using OLE, but can't find any information.

I have also looked into doing it through OLE with MAPI calls, but can't get the automatic logon information.

Has anyone done this, or is it not possible without some outside DLL's?

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric Richardson Received on Sat Jul 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT