Help!!!

From: Calvin Norway <pilferk2_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 2000/07/29

I'm an IT Professional, looking to learn Oracle on my own (my company is not currently using Database Architecture, and won't spring for training unless it's related to our current IT Model). I'm just starting out, and looking for any suggestions on resources, either on line, in print, or on CD-ROM that would help me out. Cost IS an issue, as I'm footing the bill myself. I checked the Oracle web sight, and, while their Technology Training CD Roms all look inviting, I have a fundamental, and financial, problem with paying $600 per CD to learn a new skill. So, if any of you can suggest anything, or point me to some good training resources (my skill levels with Databases pretty much ends with Access and Approach) to help a "beginner", I'd really appreciate it!! E-mail if possible.....

Thanks
Calvin Norway Received on Sat Jul 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT