Fail Safe problem

From: Wolfgang Behrentin <behrentin_at_netcologne.de>
Date: 2000/07/28

Hello.

 I have the a problem with Fail Safe 3.0.4 running two NT-Nodes NT 4 with SP5 and

Oracle 8.1.5. I have succesfully added a Database in the first node. When I tried to

add a second Database in the second Node it says that it could not resolve the

service-name. At the start of the script, it could find the service-name, but when it

started the additional Listener for the group SUCCESFULLY, and want to connect

to trhat Database, it show up a message ,, TNS: Can't resolve Service-Name'' and

stops. Dou you have any Idea why this is happening. That is a wiered problem

because, the second Database is excacly configuered as the first database and it

 succesfully completes when I run Verify Standalone Database for both Databases.

I hope that someone can help me in this problem.

W. Behrentin Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT