Error Message?

From: ds <ds_at_ds.com>
Date: 2000/07/28

What's the deal with this message?

I took a Win 95 machine and upgraded it to Win 98. Installed Personal Web Server on it, along with the Oracle Client tools and when I run my code I get this error message which I was not previously getting on another machine:

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_ENV failed

/includes/Connection.INC, line 10

Thanks in advance, Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT