raiseapplicationerror

From: Sam Habbab <sam_at_hasc.com>
Date: 2000/07/28

Hi,

My code handles system exceptions and raises application exceptions with an error code and a human readable error message. The C program then displays the error message to the user.

The problem is that all the entire stack is sent as the error message even though I specifically call raise_application_error with FALSE (default) which tells it to replace all previous errors instead of appending to them.

Is there a way to flush the stack, or return just the last error message?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I've been receiving few requests to share the emacs sql-mode that I wrote. It is nothing fancy, but I find it extremely useful. Some basic indentation rules have been implemented. I will be adding more when I have more free time.

Please feel free to use it, and email me back if you would like to see a new feature added (or if you add some indentation handling yourself). The mode is found at:

http://www.hasc.com/~assem/sql-mode/sql-mode.html

S_at_M Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT