Re: stored procedure that returns a recordser

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/07/27

This is a FAQ, it is asked and answered at least once week. I already said, I wouldn't answer it anymore
However, yet another time

http://x76.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=648732594&CONTEXT=964724697.1338114065&hitn um=4

If you have access to www.deja.com (and as you are posting from deja that is *very* likely) please use the search function before you start posting. It might answer your question rightaway.

Regards,