Re: a kinder gentler LIKE

From: pretzelman <pretzelman_at_fakeaddress.com>
Date: 2000/07/27

Thanks. At least now I can stop hunting for the way to do it. I have a book entitled "The Practical SQL Handbook" by Judith S. Bowman, et. al., Addison-Wesley 1996, which uses the syntax I list below in a LIKE statement, saying "Consult you system's documentation for the actual syntax." The book is based on something called Transact-SQL. Hmph.

Paul