v$Session

From: Stephan Hartmann <Stephan_Hartmann_at_t-online.de>
Date: 2000/07/26

Hello,

I use the v$Session to monitor, if a user is allready logged in my application.
This works very well as long as my application was terminated normally. If the application crashes, the entry in the V$Session stays about 30 minutes after the crash.

Is there a parameter, where you can set the update interval of the v$Session or any other
way to check if a user is logged in (an logged out after a crash).

bye

Stephan Hartmann Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT