Re: Installing Oracle 8i v8.1.5 on Windows 2000

From: Luis Octavio de Urioste <tavo_at_gulf.net>
Date: 2000/07/26

I am running 8.1.5 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server Build 2195 and I didn't have a bit of trouble. My question is do you have plenty of RAM ? Have you tried to create the DATABASE Manually instead of letting the install create it for you?

Neither here nor there it should work. I assume that you are using 8i for NT ?

Sorry could not be any help, would be cool if you post results of your findings.

Good Luck

Tavo