TNS unable to connect to destination

From: Lahcen Airir <wcis_at_accesscomm.ca>
Date: 2000/07/25

Hi,

If any one has any tips for the following situation, I would appreciate them. I have an oracle 8 installed on my machine. I can log on to it using SQL plus 8 when I am offline. However, once I use the modem and go online, I cannot log on. It gives me "TNS unable to connect to destination". When I checked the listener service, it shows "Started". The listner is using localhost 127.0.0.1 for IP.

Any ideas on how to fix this.

Thank you. Received on Tue Jul 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT