Re: Oracle networking problem

From: Troy Meyerink <meyerink_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: 2000/07/25

Verify that the service name you entered on the command line was correct. Ensure that the listener is running at the remote node and that the ADDRESS parameters specified in TNSNAMES.ORA are correct. Finally, check that all Interchanges needed to make the connection are up and running.

Troy Meyerink
Oracle DBA
Raytheon
Sioux Falls, SD