HTTP Connection to FORMS Server

From: Arulmozhi Sengodan <Arulmozhi.Sengodan_at_us.bosch.com>
Date: 2000/07/24

Hi,

We have OAS 4.0.81 and FORMS 6i installed in the DMZ and are trying to make a HTTP Connection. This fails as the connection to the forms server is being made on a direct socket connection (port 9000) and this packet does not go through the firewall. We have monitored this using a sniffer. The IFSRV starts with the parameter mode=http and the HTML file has the server host = servername and server port = 9000 and proxy port=80.

I would like to see a HTML file from a working and implemented environment or some suggestions from users who have implemented HTTP mode over the Internet.

Any suggestions or solutions are most welcome.

Thanks
Arul Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT