Re: Metalink - anyone still work there?! Anybody else given horrible service?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/07/24

"Greg Strylewicz" <gstry_at_u.washington.edu> wrote in message news:8lhrh4$803e$1_at_nntp6.u.washington.edu...
> I've been trying for literally a month to register my CSI number using the
> Metalink site - I constantly get refused - bad CSI number or country.
 I've
> emailed Metalink a dozen times over the last month and have yet to receive
> single acknowledgement. I've called Oracle directly (they confirmed that
 my
> CSI and country were correct) and they said to continue emailing Metalink
> and that they have been a little busy lately. To top it off, all of my
> products fell off of my other CSI so I have very limited support and
 cannot
> create a TAR without calling. Is my experience unique or are other people
> receiving this level of customer support?
>
> Greg

Maybe you should email Larry directly! At my previous company this action worked perfectly. AFAIK his e-mail address is l.ellisson_at_us.oracle.com Oh yes: In the future please don't post to *all* Oracle newsgroups, there's really no need for it.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT