Metalink - anyone still work there?! Anybody else given horrible service?

From: Greg Strylewicz <gstry_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: 2000/07/24

I've been trying for literally a month to register my CSI number using the Metalink site - I constantly get refused - bad CSI number or country. I've emailed Metalink a dozen times over the last month and have yet to receive a single acknowledgement. I've called Oracle directly (they confirmed that my CSI and country were correct) and they said to continue emailing Metalink and that they have been a little busy lately. To top it off, all of my products fell off of my other CSI so I have very limited support and cannot create a TAR without calling. Is my experience unique or are other people receiving this level of customer support?

Greg Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT