Oracle Developer Opportunities

From: <cbarker_at_ssicom.com>
Date: 2000/07/24

Oracle Developer Opportunities!

Sophisticated Systems, Inc. (SSI) is a complete provider of IT solutions in the Dayton and Columbus, Ohio areas. Our Dayton office has several career and contract opportunities for professionals with experience in Oracle, Oracle Forms, and Oracle Reports. U.S. citizenship is required for the Dayton positions.

SSI offers excellent compensation and benefits in addition to the opportunity to work for a company with an outstanding reputation and an ethical business approach to match. Our focus in E Business development, coupled with the launching of our own web site businesses, has helped SSI to move sharply ahead in the Internet market. You can find out more about our efforts on our web site at www.ssicom.com

For immediate consideration, please send your resume to us via the following:

E-MAIL: cbarker_at_ssicom.com
FAX: 614.418.4610
US MAIL: 2191 City Gate Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43219

SSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT