Creating template for Graphics Builder

From: Mario Pelletier <mario_pelletier_at_uqtr.uquebec.ca>
Date: 2000/07/24

Hi everyone

I want to create graph templates for a special report. It's quite easy to modify the existing template but the template available won't do the work! How can I create my own and work with them I found nothing in Oracle documentations.

(I read in Oracle doc that I can import .cht template. Which tool could

help me create this .cht??)

Thanks

Mario Pelletier Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT