Re: What's the best PL/SQL editor/debugger?

From: <miguelangel6886_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/24

I cannot say it is the best because I am a newbie in DB programming, but have you checked "SQL Programmer IX"?
www.sfi-software.com
It is not free, but you can download a 60 days evaluation version, with 99% full functionality.
Hope it helps, regards
Miguel

In article <8l98cm$5hi_at_netnews.hinet.net>,   "Dino Hsu" <dino1_at_ms1.hinet.net> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Can you discuss about what is the best PL/SQL editor/debugger in the
 market?
> 1.PL/SQL developer from Allaround Automations
> 2.TOAD from Revealnet Inc.
> 3.SQL station from Platinum Technology/Computer Associates
> 4.Others, please give names
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Dino

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT