ODBC Driver

From: Deborah Carter <dcarter_at_cnfei.com>
Date: 2000/07/24

I have created a second oracle home and have installed a new ODBC driver. The driver is unable to connect. The error message I get is Oracle error #12645 saying that I am missing a parameter in my sqlnet.ora file. I have checked the file and do not see or know of a parameter I've missed. I've defined the default zone, default domain, directory path, and the expire time. Does anyone have any suggestions to correct this problem. Your help is appreciated.

Deborah Carter
Developer Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT