Re: TNS Listener Problems

From: Damian Arnold <damian_at_republica.clara.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/22

Basically it sounds like lsnrctl is trying to bind to 127.0.0.1 when detached from the network, have you got both your machine name and the localhost entries in your listener.ora?

If you have remove all that refer to 127.0.0.1, leave or revert back to those which reference your machine name.

Regards,

Damian