Intermedia web crawl problem

From: Alan Barker <Ajb1_at_nextcentury.com.au>
Date: 2000/07/22

Can anyone provide a working explanation/example of how to set up Intermedia to crawl multiple web sites.

I've tried setting up the url preferences and so forth but IM only indexes keywords on the homepage. Furthermore, the example on Oracle Tech. Net. will crawl successfully with only one url and I've had no success in adapting this.

Currently I have IM successfully indexing 8000 pdfs, 1000 docs, but the crawl aspect is essential. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Alan Received on Sat Jul 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT