Re: How do I get started in Oracle, and will it be another RTFM moment

From: Cream <sadminded_at_forpresident.com>
Date: 2000/07/22

I disconnected the act Thu, 06 Jul 2000 15:31:45 -0700, when Ethan Post decided to put forth the following babblism...
> Start by by reading some books and watching online training.
> Set up a Linux box or NT and order the CD's from Oracle and
> start playing around with it.

I'm sorry, I must be blind - I saw all the downloads for the diff oracle versions, but where can you order a cd from?

--
"Okay, sorry for the mix up. The network is the network and the computer
is the computer"