Re: Database Design - Tricky

From: Jacques Desmazieres <nospam.jacques.desmazieres_at_is2france.com>
Date: 2000/07/21

If I have well understood your issue:

Actually you can do this without the intersection table by adding the NEWSKEY in the C, R, B table as a foreign key. So if you want to add a new table at R,B,C level, you do not need to change anything in the SQL accessing the existing tables, and you do not need to create any extra table.
But this needs to amend the R,B,C existing tables.

Jacques Desmazieres