SQL*Loader-704

From: FBucher <frankbucherNOfrSPAM_at_gmx.de.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/21

Hi all,

I want to use the SQL*Loader to insert Data from a file into Tables. It worked fine (for a while) then I did some changes (the file changed, so did the tables) and suddenly I get the error message:
'SQL*Loader-704: Internal error: ulnain: error != 0 [-1401]'

Hmmm. Is this my fault? Too bad I can't rely on an old revision of the load process, because the tables and the file changed.

TIA Frank.

Could you please respond via email, too? frankbucher_at_gmx.de

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Fri Jul 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT