Oracle Developer Unistall Problems

From: Jing Ge <jingge_at_isys.ca>
Date: 2000/07/21

Hi,

I've installed the Oracle 8i Personal Edition release 8.1.5 for Win98 and the Oracle Developer 6.0 in the wrong order and now I'm trying to uninstall them both.

I've unistalled the Oracle 8i Personal Edition but I get errors every time I try to uninstall the Developer.

Can someone please help.

Thanks Received on Fri Jul 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT