Re: CREATE DATABASE LINK

From: Jim Gregory <JG200024_at_NCR.com>
Date: 2000/07/20

I just resolved this exact problem for one of our users. You really have 3 machines involved: Your NT workstation and the 2 database servers. Entries in tnsnames have to be made on at least 2 of them. Your NT workstation so it can get to database A and the tnsnames on A so it can resolve the link to server B.

HTH

--
Jim Gregory
Principal Consultant for Keane, Inc.