Re: Was object created or modified after certain date?

From: Mark D Powell <mark.powellNOmaSPAM_at_eds.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/20

"Joseph Ranseth" <jransethNO_SPAM_at_worldcupfishing.com> wrote:
>What is the best way to find out which objects have been
 created after a
>certain date or time?
>
>I am using 8.1.6, and have developed or modified a number of
 new tables,
>sequences, triggers, procedures and functions on a local
 development box,
>and they need to be uploaded to the production server. I'd
 like to create a
>batch file to do most of the work, but I'm unsure as to which
 way would be
>best of determing what needs to be included.
>
>Thank you for your help (and patience!!!)
>
>JR

OPS2> desc sys.dba_objects

 Name                            Null?    Type
 ------------------------------- -------- ----
 OWNER                                    VARCHAR2(30)
 OBJECT_NAME                              VARCHAR2(128)
 SUBOBJECT_NAME                           VARCHAR2(30)
 OBJECT_ID                                NUMBER
 DATA_OBJECT_ID                           NUMBER
 OBJECT_TYPE                              VARCHAR2(15)
 CREATED                                  DATE
 LAST_DDL_TIME                            DATE
 TIMESTAMP                                VARCHAR2(19)
 STATUS                                   VARCHAR2(7)
 TEMPORARY                                VARCHAR2(1)
 GENERATED                                VARCHAR2(1)

Notice the columns, created and last_ddl_time.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Thu Jul 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT