Cursors

From: Sonia Gillespie <sonia_gillespie_at_lagan.com>
Date: 2000/07/20

Can anyone fill me in a bit more on the error 'ora-01023'. I received it then things would not work properly, and then things started working again - mystery! Even a direction to a web site would do the job. I've searched the Oracle web site, but doesn't really give me that much info about this!

Thanks in advance!
Sonia

--
Sonia Gillespie