Re: MySQL or Oracle?

From: Georg Lewandowski <georg.lewandowski_at_dmc-group.de>
Date: 2000/07/20

Hi Sam,

I think this should depend on what you like to do. Using Oracle for storing some phone numbers ist IMHO not the best thing :). Using Mysql

on a Linux server and perl let's say for some data for a web site is

much better than using Oracle for the same thing.

Georg

Am 12.07.00, 06:43:05, schrieb sss <swun_at_esec.com.au> zum Thema MySQL or

Oracle?: